Oct 21, 2019
In honor of World Osteoporosis
Day, Margie wants to remind us to take care of our bones. The good
news is that when we take care of our bones, we see improvements in
all areas of our life.
During this episode, Margie
shares with us practical tips to make our bones stronger and
healthier. Her suggestions are easy to implement and include
information on exercise, nutrition, and supplements.
- Her own personal philosophy on osteoporosis
- “By taking the approach that when I do something
good for my bones, I'm going to be doing great things for my
life." - Margie
- Why include resistance exercises in your osteoporosis exercise
- Guidelines for strength training
- What areas of the body are most important to focus
on for someone with osteoporosis?
- Why is using good posture so important?
- Why more is not better when it comes to taking
- "Get as much as you can from food first and only
supplement what you're not getting from food."
- Margie Bissinger
- The importance of magnesium
- The importance of vitamin K2, what does it do and
what are good sources.
-” If you build strong bones when you are young, you
can prevent osteoporosis later in
life.” - Margie Bissinger
DISCLAIMER – The information
presented on this podcast should not be construed as medical
advice. It is not intended to replace consultation with your
physician or healthcare provider. The ideas shared on this podcast
are the expressed opinions of the guests and do not always reflect
those of Margie Bissinger and the Happy Bones, Happy Life